Rainbow Bridge Memorial Day Tribute


Celebrating the Lives of Beloved Furangels 

Although we always remember of fur loves, August 28th was Rainbow Bridge Memorial Day, and we are joining in to pay tribute to our dearly departed pets who forever hold a dear space in our hearts...


 Gibson, my forever heart dog and brave Epi-warrior who 
loved me, his Harley and pack family, and life so much. There will never be another that fills my heart like you did, still do, and always will. The bond and understanding we shared was once-in-a-lifetime. My heart still hurts at your absence. You will be
forever missed, my beautiful sweet Gibbie.


 Our sweet furangel kitty, Smokie, who had been abandoned and found herself to our home and became part of our family for five wonderful years.

 May my sweet boy, furangel Gibson, be enjoying some cool breezes with furangel Smokie, North of the Rainbow Bridge. I like to think he's hanging out in the Bridge's grassy fields with my other furangels, Chelsey & Sandy, and bunnies Sunny and Sugar, too!

 My sweet, devoted rescue girl, Chelsey. My daughter's best friend growing up. She was such a good dog, smart, and so well behaved. She crossed the Bridge 11 years ago, and I still miss you, girl.


My beautiful rescue boy, Sandy...my husband and my very first dog as a married couple and the first dog my daughter met and learned about dog love from! Sandy, you crossed the Bridge almost 25 years ago now, and I always miss and think of you.





The Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day (RBRD) was created in 2015 by Deborah Barnes of Zee & Zoey's Cat Chronicles in honor of Mr. Jazz, her beautiful Ragdoll cat who she said she had  "to help cross to the bridge on August 28, 2013." As part of this special day, Deborah created a blog hop to join in until September 29th to celebrate our beloved furbabies.


Also, please visit the lovely Our Rainbow Friends site, administered by our dear Blogville friends DaWeenies of Florida  if you'd like to have your pet memorialized in a lovely tribute. My boy Gibson is there with many of his Blogville furfriends.


Run free, beautiful furangels. You will always be remembered by those who loved you, and kept close at heart. 

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful, heartfelt post and tribute to all your fur angels. PawHugs to all of you....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Preparing Your Epi-Dog For The Solar Eclipse